Monday, July 28, 2014

Fiddlin' fool

Life's been lots of fun like usual. Nothing too dramatic has happened lately though. Just lots of fun.

I went on a double date with Genevieve and Kacy and my brother. We went to El Charro Cafe and hiked Tumamoc. Super fun.

I played fiddle for the Pioneer day Celebration in my home ward. That was fun. I'm a pretty good fiddler.

Had a heart to heart with Misha. I love Misha so much. I need more heart to hearts with more people. It's like my favorite thing, but it's something you can't force. It just happens.

There was an institute activity last night and it was too early to call it a night afterward so I got a few people together to crash the "Villa." Luca and Isaac live there. Lot's of cool people all in one place. We were supposed to play games but we just chatted for a while. I like chatting the most. I can't believe I actually organized a party like that. I guess I'm popular!
James left his shoes on the street. I picked em up and now they're in my car. haha.

It's my day off now. I don't have a job on the days it rains. But I got some sewing done. and some laundry. I gotta go to the DMV. There's this stupid new law that driver's licenses can't be vertical. So that's a thing. You'd think I'd take a nap but I don't want to! haha!

Doll at Cannery photo by Imogen Cunningham


No comments:

Post a Comment