Thursday, July 17, 2014

Vino

Luca emails me this music that we're gonna perform in church. Usually these things are super easy. So I don't print it out until the morning of the first practice. But golly was I wrong. It's really difficult! I'm excited for the challenge. It's much prettier than the usual cutesy hymn arrangement. It's Rob Gardner's "Savior, Redeemer of my Soul" Well now I have something to practice and a reason to practice so that's good news. Alex B is playing piano. Which is awesome. I grew up with him. Luca is singing. He's got an amazing voice. It's going to be a great piece.

After practice was over I tried going to the institute for the family history class. Well. I went but the class was just over so I didn't do any family history. Oh well. I hung out with Isaac and Rachel (they're together!) They are super cool. I taught Isaac a little violin. Which was fun. I like Isaac especially because he likes the movie "Forbidden Games" It's a French black and white film. It's a great movie. Rachel hadn't seen it. It doesn't sound like she wants to. But Rachel is so cool. I put on Isaac's hat and said "look at me I'm Isaac!" And Rachel started holding my hand. haha. I end up hanging out with them a lot. And I don't have either of their numbers. We just go to the same places, like family history class.

Then it was time for Alex A's birthday party. Alcohol-removed wine and cake. We are so posh. I even swirled my wine in it's fancy glass. I sipped and commented on it's woodsy complex flavor. It was from 2012. Good year, good year... We lit all the candles and started singing and Alex yelled "Wait! I forgot my crown!" She ran upstairs and got her crown. Alex is really into comics. Which is way cool. Jessica was there. Jessica is always fun. And I met some of Alex's friends. I felt pretty cool being invited to this party in the first place. It was exclusive.

I got home about midnight. I made myself an egg. yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment