Thursday, July 24, 2014

Fox down down

I went to the institute to do some family history. There's this thing on familysearch.org that shows you if you have pioneer ancestors. It's kinda neat. Having pioneer ancestors doesn't make you a better person though. Yes, I have a lot. And I'm really grateful for their work. But I'm really not a great person because I was lucky enough to be born as their great great great grandson. I like family history.

My sister brought it to my attention that I should be practicing violin. But I'm irresponsible and go to local band concerts! YAY!!! Sun Bones. My favorite local band.
https://soundcloud.com/sun-bones/sets/sentinel-peak

Curtis met me at the institute to go to Sun Bones. He's a loud guy. And I end up getting loud when I'm around him too. Which was bad because others were trying to do family history and I was distracting. I'm sorry! I'll try to be more cool calm and collected! For reals though I have too much energy all the time. Except sometimes I'm super tired.
I love Curtis. He's a really cool guy. All he ever talks about is music. Which is wonderful. I love music. The funny thing is though he can't hang for too long. There were 2 other bands after Sun Bones but he only wanted to stay for Sun Bones. It was sad because 4 of my other friends met us there. So I drove Curtis back to the institute where he parked and went back to Club Congress to discover all of my friends were gone. haha.

I invited everybody I knew. Sun Bones is legit. Nick and Megan came. I actually met them at a concert and became their friend, they seem cool, but I've only seen 'em at concerts. I'm sure they're great people. I should hang out with them apart from concerts to talk with them. Its hard to get to know people at concerts because concerts are super loud. Elida and Clark came too. Clark's a good man. Like, a responsible adult. I love responsible adults. I like Clark. I need to hang out with him more though. More people should've come. I mean. Its a free concert. And it's Sun Bones. Why wouldn't you go?! But most people aren't concert people I guess. But it was a lot of fun to hang out with the ones that did come.

My brother Luke comes back today and I hope I can spend every night with him. Luke is my best friend. He doesn't like going out though. Which is kinda sad. All I like in life is going out. I'm sure you could tell from reading this blog haha. Going downtown at night always feels like an adventure! Tucson is such a great city.


No comments:

Post a Comment