Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Stars

Another monumental night. People yelling. People getting hurt. People trying hard to understand. People getting scared. Misunderstandings.

I'm not going to explain, because some things do not belong on the internet.

I really like people. I don't know why. I just have this unexplained charity for lots of people. Today, this homeless girl asked for change outside of walgreens. I gave her 3 bucks. I didn't even think twice about it. Maybe I should've sat and listened to her story. It can't be easy to be in that position. But I sat and listened to other people's stories tonight. I wish I didn't have to divide my attention between the people I love.

I've been a little moody. I'm sorry to those I've hurt these past few days. Really, I'm a good person. I'm not a monster.

Practice was good. Not ready for the performance yet. But it was better than last week. I wonder how many hours I've spent practicing in my whole life. You don't realize how much practice goes into each performance. A TON of work goes into the music you hear.

I need to practice more. I've been out of tune lately.


No comments:

Post a Comment